CELEBRITY ELECTRA CAT 185 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Electric Marine Discussions » Boats (in general) » CELEBRITY ELECTRA CAT 185 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

David Sheriff
Board Administrator
Username: admin

Post Number: 114
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post

Well, you already know about the iboats.com Celebrity forum. I saw your post there.

You can ask about specific problems here and I'll try to talk you through them. If something is malfunctioning a picture would help.

David Leu
Username: daveleu

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, June 28, 2007 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post

I have a number of books on catamarans and did not find it. You may wish to contact Charles Kanter. He is one of most knowledgeable surveyors regarding catamarans. He may be able to help you. He has written a number of books that discuss the pros and cons of various cats. His email address is:surveyor@sailcopress.com. Or you may wish to Skype him at charleskanter. His cell is 308-731-3307. Good luck.

JIM FREEMAN
Username: ragtopvw76

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post

I recently inherited a Celebrity Electra Cat 185 electric catamaran. I cannot find any info on this boat....anyone have any ideas as to where I may find some...such as schematics or manual?

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration